Animal Hospital of Kentwood1538 44th St. SEGrand Rapids, MI 49508
The Animal Hospital of Kentwood is a well-established, full-service, small animal veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care. We provide a broad spectrum of diagnostic procedures through in-house testing and the use of external laboratories. We also work closely with local practices when special diagnostic procedures are required. The facility includes a well-stocked pharmacy, in-hospital surgery suite, in-house x-ray capability and a closely supervised hospitalization area.
To provide excellent medical and surgical care.
To be a compassionate, pet-centered practice.
To educate pet families with honesty and expertise.
When you arrive for your appointment:
- Please park in our west parking lot (by the brick building) in a designated spot with a sign.
- Follow the instructions on the sign (call us, tell us your sign number etc).
- A technician or vet assistant will take your pet's history over the phone.
- For in-person appointments, the technician or vet assistant will direct you when to bring you and your pet inside the building.
- For curbside appointments, the technician or vet assistant will direct you when to bring your pet to the door.
- Physical examination findings will be communicated in person, via telephone, email or printed report cards.
For clients needing medication, preventatives, or prescription food:
- Please call us in advance to ensure we have the product you need and so that we can prepare it before you arrive.
- Call us when you are in the west parking lot, tell us your sign number, and we will bring your product to your car.
- All payments will need to be made at time of service or item pickup. We accept cash, check, credit/debit card, and care credit.
As of November 2022, we are offering the choice of in-person (up to two people in the building) or curbside for doctor appointments. Masks are optional. All technician appointments (nail trims, blood draws for heartworm checks, and similar) are still being done as curbside appointments.
We thank you in advance for your understanding.